Every month thousands of children from all over the country, from first to ninth grades come to take part in activities offered by the center. Through these exciting activities the children acquire extensive knowledge in different fields.
A variety of subjects are studied:
- The cycle of the Jewish year.
- Tolerance & muntual respect.
- Zionism & Jewish identity.
- Holocaust and Revival.
- Jerusalem, center of the world.
- The Bible - study and research.
- Ethics and morality.
The center boasts an unusual combination of:
- A sophisticated audiovisual center.
- A beautiful garden including indigenous plants of Israel & the Bible, the 7 species, the 4 species, perfume trees & an oil press etc.
- Special libraries for library & research.
In all it offers a multi-sensual learning experience.